June 29th – July 1st, 2015 Information Assurance Symposium (IAS) is a biannual forum hosted by the National Security Agency (NSA). IAS events of the past have proven to be the preferred Information Assurance event of the year. Leaders and practitioners will deliver vital and relevant answers, direction, and best practice advice for carrying out the Information Assurance mission. The IAS brings, policy, governance, technology, hands-on training and networking opportunities to attendees from across government, industry, and academia. Code Dx will be there at booth 316.
- Code Dx Selected as Success Story at the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Innovation Showcase
- Code Dx Team will attend RSA Conference 2019 in California
- The perfect union: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)
- Dr. Anita D’Amico is a Keynote speaker at BSides Long Island
- Code Dx will be at the AppSec Conference in California
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse continuous assurance continuous integration cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP penetration testing program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP vulnerability management White Hat