Dr. Anita D’Amico, CEO of Code Dx, Inc. and Hassan Radwan, Director of Software Development will be speaking at the 18th New York State Cyber Security Conference and 10th Annual Symposium on Information Assurance (ASIA ’15). The conference is held in Albany, New York on June 2 and 3 at the Empire State Plaza. The Conference features prominent industry security experts presenting the latest innovations in cyber security, and includes peer networking, and sessions on leading-edge security topics and issues.
- Code Dx will be at the AppSec USA Conference in California
- Dr. Anita D’Amico quoted in Newsday article about Women Professionalism
- Predicted web application vulnerabilities and cybersecurity trends for 2019
- Code Dx Enterprise Selected by the Joint Federated Assurance Center to Secure DoD Software
- Code Dx Enterprise Recognized with Platinum ASTORS Homeland Security Award
application security application security testing application security training application vulnerability correlation appsec CM-Logic Code Dx code exploits Code Pulse cyber security cybersecurity Cybersecurity Assurance Program DAST DHS dynamic analysis dynamic application security testing front page article HAST hybrid analysis hybrid application security testing IAST interactive application security testing open source static analysis tools OWASP penetration testing risk management SAST SBIR Secure Decisions software assurance software component vulnerabilities software security Software Vulnerabilities software vulnerability correlation software vulnerability management static analysis static application security testing static source code analysis static source code analysis tools visual analytics visualization. visualization software library visualization software library vulnerabilities vulnerabilities. vulnerability assessment tools