Dr. Anita D’Amico, CEO of Code Dx, Inc. and Hassan Radwan, Director of Software Development will be speaking at the 18th New York State Cyber Security Conference and 10th Annual Symposium on Information Assurance (ASIA ’15). The conference is held in Albany, New York on June 2 and 3 at the Empire State Plaza. The Conference features prominent industry security experts presenting the latest innovations in cyber security, and includes peer networking, and sessions on leading-edge security topics and issues.
- Code Dx Selected as Success Story at the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Innovation Showcase
- Code Dx Team will attend RSA Conference 2019 in California
- The perfect union: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)
- Dr. Anita D’Amico is a Keynote speaker at BSides Long Island
- Code Dx will be at the AppSec Conference in California
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse continuous assurance continuous integration cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP penetration testing program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP vulnerability management White Hat