The Code Dx team attended the annual OWASP AppSec USA Security Conference, the premier application security conference for developers and security experts. Dr. Anita D’Amico, CEO of Code Dx, and Chris Horn, AppSec Researcher for Code Dx, gave an inspiring talk at the OWASP AppSec 2018 Conference on about Human factors that influence secure software development, proposing the question: How do we account for the “human factors” that contribute to application security? OWASP has released a great YouTube video of their presentation.
- Code Dx Enterprise Selected by the Joint Federated Assurance Center to Secure DoD Software
- Code Dx Enterprise Recognized with Platinum ASTORS Homeland Security Award
- Code Dx Enterprise Now Offers Innovative New Dashboard Providing Complete AppSec Visualization
- Code Dx exhibited at the OWASP AppSec USA 2018 Conference—Video available
- Code reuse: How to reap the benefits and avoid the dangers
application security application security testing application security training application vulnerability correlation appsec CM-Logic Code Dx code exploits Code Pulse cybersecurity cyber security Cybersecurity Assurance Program DAST DHS dynamic analysis dynamic application security testing front page article HAST hybrid analysis hybrid application security testing IAST interactive application security testing open source static analysis tools OWASP penetration testing risk management SAST SBIR Secure Decisions software assurance software component vulnerabilities software security Software Vulnerabilities software vulnerability correlation software vulnerability management static analysis static application security testing static source code analysis static source code analysis tools visual analytics visualization. visualization software library visualization software library vulnerabilities vulnerabilities. vulnerability assessment tools