Application security testing is an integral part of the development process. A proper testing methodology utilizes multiple tools (and types of tools) and incorporates application security testing into the design, development, and production phases of the application development lifecycle. But you may find yourself overwhelmed by the inundation of results from all of these testing tools.
- Vulnerability Management: Is 100% code and vulnerability coverage realistic?
- Code Dx will be presenting at the Software & Apps Development Expo in Japan
- Anita D’Amico quoted from SANS about Cybersecurity Innovation
- CEO of Code Dx on How to build a Cybersecurity Company from scratch
- Beating the AppSec Bottleneck
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Continuous integration Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole Mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management White Hat