Application security testing is an integral part of the development process. A proper testing methodology utilizes multiple tools (and types of tools) and incorporates application security testing into the design, development, and production phases of the application development lifecycle. But you may find yourself overwhelmed by the inundation of results from all of these testing tools.
- Code Dx and AdaCore Partner to Provide an Ada Application Security Testing Toolsuite
- The importance of broken authentication and session management to application security
- Code Dx CEO Anita D’Amico Featured in Women Know Cyber Book
- Northwell Health partners with Code Dx Enterprise for Application Security
- Dr. Anita D’Amico was interviewed with Active Cyber about how Code Dx works
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Continuous integration Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole Mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management White Hat