Application security testing is an integral part of the development process. A proper testing methodology utilizes multiple tools (and types of tools) and incorporates application security testing into the design, development, and production phases of the application development lifecycle. But you may find yourself overwhelmed by the inundation of results from all of these testing tools.
Curtis Bragdon & Ken Prole
- Code Dx 5.3 is now GA! Learn about our latest release
- How to use Code Dx to Assure Standards Compliance
- Celebrating the Women Who Know Cyber for International Women’s Day 2021
- Don’t risk being the next SolarWinds: Software supply chain security and risk management
- Centralize your AppSec Management with Code Dx
Anita D'Amico application security application security orchestration and correlation application security risk Application Security Risk Management application vulnerability correlation appsec app sec testing appsec tools Attack Surface Detector Award black box testing code exploits Continuous assurance customer success Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps devops tools DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing Hacker HIPAA human factors hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole NetSec Newsday open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis Vulnerability management vulnerability tools