Application security testing is an integral part of the development process. A proper testing methodology utilizes multiple tools (and types of tools) and incorporates application security testing into the design, development, and production phases of the application development lifecycle. But you may find yourself overwhelmed by the inundation of results from all of these testing tools.
Curtis Bragdon & Ken Prole
- Why Software Security Management is very similar to managing wildfires
- Project Better Code addresses the need to fix today’s vulnerable code while developing better coders for tomorrow. Here’s how it works.
- Code Dx and Secure Code Warrior Join Forces to Launch “Project Better Code”
- Application security testing is important, now can you quickly use the results?
- Frustrated by a flood of results from all your software security testing tools?
Anita D'Amico application security application security orchestration and correlation application security risk Application Security Risk Management application vulnerability correlation appsec app sec testing appsec tools Attack Surface Detector Award black box testing code exploits Continuous assurance customer success Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps devops tools DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing Hacker HIPAA human factors hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole NetSec Newsday open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis Vulnerability management vulnerability tools