NORTHPORT, N.Y. – July 31, 2017 – Code Dx, Inc., a provider of an award-winning suite of time-saving and easy-to-use tools that help software developers, testers and security analysts find, prioritize and manage software vulnerabilities, today announced the release of version 2.5 of its software vulnerability correlation and management solutions providing increased flexibility for user customizations.
“We continue to listen to our end users to deliver additional features and functionality to make it easier for them to identify vulnerabilities in their code, and prioritize and manage those vulnerabilities for quick remediation,” said Anita D’Amico, Ph.D., CEO of Code Dx. “Many of the new features in version 2.5 enable our customers to further customize the product to fit their specific application security testing process.”
Some of these new customization and integration features in version 2.5 of Code Dx Enterprise include:
- Customized Report Filenames – automates the consumption of reports into other systems, saving users time by having Code Dx set the filenames
- Project Search Filter Capability – enables users to more quickly and easily locate projects
- Project Metadata Functionality – enables creation and configuration of custom metadata for projects, for example added fields such as Project Owner, Criticality, or Compliance Requirements
- Increased Functionality for Manual Findings – allows for specifications of custom detection methods and custom tools, enabling users to customize and track items such as type of analysis used, and what tool was used in their manual process
- PDF Report Customizations – provides for customization of the cover page title, headers, and more, enabling more flexibility in reporting to management, to developers, to other organizations, etc.
- Header-based Authentication Options – allows users to integrate Code Dx with their own authentication infrastructure; for example, to enable single sign-on
About Code Dx
Code Dx, Inc. is a leading provider of application vulnerability correlation and management systems that enable software developers, testers, and security analysts to find and manage vulnerabilities in software. The award-winning Code Dx Enterprise solution integrates the results of multiple static, dynamic, and interactive Application Security Testing (AST) tools, third-party component analyzers, and manual reviews into a consolidated set of results for quick and easy triage, prioritization, and remediation. The core technology was partially funded by Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology (DHS S&T) to help secure the nation’s software supply chain. For more information, please visit www.codedx.com or contact Code Dx at (631) 759-3993 or at [email protected].
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective parties.
A&E Communications, Inc.