The Code Dx team attended the annual OWASP AppSec USA Security Conference, the premier application security conference for developers and security experts. Dr. Anita D’Amico, CEO of Code Dx, and Chris Horn, AppSec Researcher for Code Dx, gave an inspiring talk at the OWASP AppSec 2018 Conference on about Human factors that influence secure software development, proposing the question: How do we account for the “human factors” that contribute to application security? OWASP has released a great YouTube video of their presentation.
- Code Dx Finalist in DataTribe’s Cybersecurity Startup Challenge
- Code Dx will be exhibiting at TechNet Indo-Pacific 2019
- Code Dx will be presenting at LASCON X
- CISO’s Guide: How to build a secure application strategy and prevent data breaches
- What CISOs need to know about application security and cyber risk management
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA human factors hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole LASCON Mobile app security NetSec Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management