The Code Dx team attended the annual OWASP AppSec USA Security Conference, the premier application security conference for developers and security experts. Dr. Anita D’Amico, CEO of Code Dx, and Chris Horn, AppSec Researcher for Code Dx, gave an inspiring talk at the OWASP AppSec 2018 Conference on about Human factors that influence secure software development, proposing the question: How do we account for the “human factors” that contribute to application security? OWASP has released a great YouTube video of their presentation.
- Fostering DevSecOps: Tool orchestration enables AppSec to keep pace with DevOps
- AppSec Risk Management—How Code Dx Can Help
- Code Dx Enterprise’s New Orchestration Capability Automates and Centralizes AppSec Tool Management
- Video conferencing security: “Zoom and doom” demonstrates AppSec threat
- Code Dx Expands Team with Industry Experts to Accelerate Growth
Anita D'Amico application security Application Security Risk Management application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA human factors hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole NetSec Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management