May 1, 2015 | Media CoverageWhat Vulnerabilities are Lurking in Your Software? Article by Ken Prole. GSN: April/May 2015 Digital Edition, page 10, 11, 48 Read the full text.
- Does diversity have an impact on software and security teams?
- Securing the U.S. Election: Panel
- 5 Human Factors That Affect Secure Software Development
- ASOC Part 3: How to improve AppSec accountability with Application Security Orchestration and Correlation
- ASOC Series Part 2: How to scale AppSec with Application Security automation
Anita D'Amico application security application security orchestration and correlation application security risk Application Security Risk Management application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps devops tools DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub Hacker HIPAA human factors hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole NetSec Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management vulnerability tools