Web application attacks are on the rise, with a 69% increase from Q3 2016 to Q3 2017. There has been a large increase in attacks coming from the U.S., with an increase of more than 200% in U.S.-based attacks on web applications in just one year. If you weren’t worried about security issues with your web applications before, you should be now. This article provides more details on why web application security should always be on your mind, and what you need to do to protect yourself, your business, and your users.
- Code Dx will exhibit at the OWASP AppSec USA 2018 Conference
- The importance of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments for web applications
- Code Dx will be exhibiting at the STARWEST conference
- Code Dx will be presenting Managing Application Security at the annual Technology Day event on September 6, 2018
- Implement a DevSecOps strategy to boost cooperation between development and security teams
application security application security testing application security training application vulnerability correlation appsec CM-Logic Code Dx code exploits Code Pulse cyber security cybersecurity Cybersecurity Assurance Program DAST DHS dynamic analysis dynamic application security testing front page article HAST hybrid analysis hybrid application security testing IAST interactive application security testing open source static analysis tools OWASP risk management SAST SBIR Secure Decisions software assurance software component vulnerabilities software security Software Vulnerabilities software vulnerability correlation software vulnerability management static analysis static application security testing static source code analysis static source code analysis tools visual analytics visual analytics for source code analysis visualization. visualization software library visualization software library vulnerabilities vulnerabilities. vulnerability assessment tools