Web application attacks are on the rise, with a 69% increase from Q3 2016 to Q3 2017. There has been a large increase in attacks coming from the U.S., with an increase of more than 200% in U.S.-based attacks on web applications in just one year. If you weren’t worried about security issues with your web applications before, you should be now. This article provides more details on why web application security should always be on your mind, and what you need to do to protect yourself, your business, and your users.
- The importance of broken authentication and session management to application security
- Code Dx CEO Anita D’Amico Featured in Women Know Cyber Book
- Northwell Health partners with Code Dx Enterprise for Application Security
- Dr. Anita D’Amico was interviewed with Active Cyber about how Code Dx works
- Code Dx will demonstrate its open-source Attack Surface Detector tool at OWASP Boston on June 18
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Continuous integration Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole Mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management White Hat