Web application attacks are on the rise, with a 69% increase from Q3 2016 to Q3 2017. There has been a large increase in attacks coming from the U.S., with an increase of more than 200% in U.S.-based attacks on web applications in just one year. If you weren’t worried about security issues with your web applications before, you should be now. This article provides more details on why web application security should always be on your mind, and what you need to do to protect yourself, your business, and your users.
- Code Dx Enterprise Selected by the Joint Federated Assurance Center to Secure DoD Software
- Code Dx Enterprise Recognized with Platinum ASTORS Homeland Security Award
- Code Dx Enterprise Now Offers Innovative New Dashboard Providing Complete AppSec Visualization
- Code Dx exhibited at the OWASP AppSec USA 2018 Conference—Video available
- Code reuse: How to reap the benefits and avoid the dangers
application security application security testing application security training application vulnerability correlation appsec CM-Logic Code Dx code exploits Code Pulse cybersecurity cyber security Cybersecurity Assurance Program DAST DHS dynamic analysis dynamic application security testing front page article HAST hybrid analysis hybrid application security testing IAST interactive application security testing open source static analysis tools OWASP penetration testing risk management SAST SBIR Secure Decisions software assurance software component vulnerabilities software security Software Vulnerabilities software vulnerability correlation software vulnerability management static analysis static application security testing static source code analysis static source code analysis tools visual analytics visualization. visualization software library visualization software library vulnerabilities vulnerabilities. vulnerability assessment tools