The Code Dx team attended the annual OWASP AppSec USA Security Conference, the premier application security conference for developers and security experts. Dr. Anita D’Amico, CEO of Code Dx, and Chris Horn, AppSec Researcher for Code Dx, gave an inspiring talk at the OWASP AppSec 2018 Conference on about Human factors that influence secure software development, proposing the question: How do we account for the “human factors” that contribute to application security? OWASP has released a great YouTube video of their presentation.
- Code Dx Recognized on CRN’s 2019 Emerging Vendors List
- Common application security challenges & how to overcome them
- Code Dx will be presenting at Black Hat USA 2019 in Las Vegas, NV on Aug 7-8
- Code Dx and AdaCore Partner to Provide an Ada Application Security Testing Toolsuite
- The importance of broken authentication and session management to application security
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Continuous integration Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole Mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management White Hat