We’re glad you’re interested in evaluating our products. Let’s see which one is best for you.
Code Dx Enterprise is the right choice for our customers who are committed to a comprehensive application security program.
If you are already using or are planning to use:
… or, if you want to:
- Correlate, de-duplicate, and manage findings from multiple SAST tools or DAST tools
- Combine those findings with manual code analysis results
- Find government compliance issues (such as DSS PCI, HIPAA, or the DISA STIG)
- Track changes in the number and status of vulnerabilities across time and versions of a code base
- Add to your process up to fifteen open-source SAST tools and third-party vulnerability checkers that are automatically installed and run against your source code, with results mapped to industry standards
… you should request an evaluation of Code Dx Enterprise.
Stat! is a good place to start if you are restricted to static source code analysis, with no access to commercial SAST tools.
Would you like to:
- Automatically run up to fifteen included open-source static application security testing (SAST) tools selected for the specific languages in your code base?
- Correlate, de-duplicate, and manage findings from those SAST tools?
- Run open-source third-party vulnerability checkers against your code?
- See how the vulnerabilities in your code stack up against industry standards?