Ken Prole, CTO of Code Dx, will be speaking at LASCON on October 25 at 2-3pm about the White Hat’s Advantage: Open-source OWASP tools to aid in penetration testing coverage. Code Dx team will also be present at booth #10.
Mar 29, 2017 | Media Coverage
A Twitter poll aimed at the cybersecurity community asked “Black-Hat Hackers vs. White-Hat Hackers – who’s more experienced?”
- Vulnerability Management: Is 100% code and vulnerability coverage realistic?
- Code Dx will be presenting at the Software & Apps Development Expo in Japan
- Anita D’Amico quoted from SANS about Cybersecurity Innovation
- CEO of Code Dx on How to build a Cybersecurity Company from scratch
- Beating the AppSec Bottleneck
Anita D'Amico application vulnerability correlation appsec Attack Surface Detector Award Black-hat black box testing CISO code exploits Code Pulse Continuous assurance Continuous integration Cybercrime Cyber Defense Magazine Cyber espionage cybersecurity DAST DevOps DevSecOps DHS dynamic application security testing GitHub GSN Hacker HIPAA hybrid analysis interactive application security testing Jenkins Ken Prole Mobile app security Newsday NIST open source static analysis tools OWASP Penetration testing Program management risk management RSA SAST software component vulnerabilities static application security testing static source code analysis SWAMP Vulnerability management White Hat